The Pinnacle of EBike Technology and Performance
The Apex is the highest point, the summit, the top of the mountain. Built to take you and your gear deep into the backcountry and up the steepest trails without breaking a sweat.
QuietKat’s most popular electric bike for hunters and anglers features a long range integrated battery and motor system and comes equipped with high end performance components including our custom inverted front fork, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain. The Apex uses a 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for maximum performance and capability on the roughest terrain. Simply put, the Apex is the pinnacle of QuietKat’s hardtail electric bike lineup.
- Versatile motor options: The Apex is available in powerful 1000W and 750W mid-drive motor options to get you and your gear up steep ascents in silence.
- Smooth operation: 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs allow for consistently smooth operation in all weather conditions and seasons.
- 9 Speeds: A heavy-duty 11-36T cassette and SRAM 9-speed drivetrain provide a wide range of gearing for conquering steep hills and rough terrain.
- Advanced brakes: Tektro 4-Piston hydraulic brakes provide confidence and control when navigating steep descents on rugged terrain with large cargo loads.
- Easy transport: The Apex is the go-to option for hunters and outdoorsmen or women needing to transport heavy gear over large distances, capable of carrying up to 325 pounds on the frame alone, you can bring everything you need.
- All-terrain tires: Equipped with premium quality all-terrain fat tires, get you where you need to go in any season or adverse weather conditions.
- Top-quality components: QuietKat’s top-level performance component kit includes an upgraded adjustable 150mm inverted air suspension fork, 4-Piston Hydraulic Brakes, and a heavy-duty SRAM 9-speed drivetrain.
- Advanced motor power: Powered by a mid-drive motor paired with 10 levels of pedal assist and a quick-disconnect thumb throttle.
- Carry heavy gear: The Apex is compatible with our two-wheeled game trailer as well as our single-wheeled cargo trailer to bring all your gear along for the ride. The heavy-duty pannier rack system allows hunters and overlanders to carry heavy gear more and quickly attach a variety of accessories.
- Multiple colors and sizes: The Apex has various new color options and a 15.5" frame option for smaller riders, along with our 17" and 19" models.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Multiple Modes: Ride in confidence with flexible modes to meet any style of riding including a Throttle, Eco-Assist, Sport-Assist, and Walk Assist modes.
- Motor: 1000W | 750W (Mid-Drive)
- Battery: 16AH/48V | 768 Wh | 12 lbs
- Range: 24-48 Miles*
- Display: Customizable LED
- Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro 4-Piston Hydraulic
- Suspension: 150mm Inverted Air-Suspension
- Tires: 26" x 4.5" (MD,LG) | 24" x 4.0" (SM)
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs
- Sizes: S | M | L
- Speed: Unrestricted (1000W) | 20 MPH (750W)
- Class: 1 | 2 | Unclassified
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind.